Expanding the Power of Peer Coaching for Positive Change
Chuck Appleby, president of Appleby & Associates, has brought together a group of practictioners to convene a Peer Coaching Global Summit. The Summit aims to ignite a revolution in peer coaching! Noted leadership expert, Marshall Goldsmith, argues that peer coaching is the “wave of the future.” We are seeing peer coaching emerge in many arenas including teacher development, leadership & management development, conflict resolution, organizational change & transition support, as well as learning circles. The applications of peer coaching circles can be used in schools, universities, non-profits, NGOs, governments, and private industry.
We are inviting people who understand peer coaching in its many forms and applications; have seen its powerful impact; and are ready to work together to spread its value to a much broader range of customers and users. The Summit will help practitioners broaden their value proposition, enhance their reputation, and grow their revenue. It will help learning and development program managers increase return on investment, scale-up their programs and sustain their impact.
Attendees will be benefit from:
- Success stories – Real-world stories of how individuals and organizations are using peer coaching to develop and benefit individuals, teams, organizations, and communities
- Lessons learned – What we all have discovered works and doesn’t work in the many applications of peer coaching
- Inquiries – Challenges and insights from prominent peer coaching thought leaders
- What's new and next – What changes are coming or are possible? What else does our community need to thrive? What can we do to accelerate and broaden the impact of peer coaching?
- Networking – Opportunities for networking, knowledge sharing, and community building
Building a Global Peer Coaching Community
Peer coaching advocates from NGOs, industry, and government organizations are already on board! We have prepared a preliminary agenda and will be refining it over the summer. We will use a variety of techniques to ensure a unique opportunity to meet and work with users, practitioners, and champions from different sectors.